Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello Second Semester, I'd like to make a return...

SO, Readers, i have officially survived exams and moved onto second semester. AND I will be taking: History 12, French 12, Accounting 12, and English 12.

Oh...wait....My first return for the semester: "OH MY WONDERFUL COUNCILLOR!!!" So, in realizing that my history class is going to be killer, ontop of 2 other EXTREMELY homework intensive courses...i realized SOMEONE had to go. SO i visted my councillor and giving my best smile tried to get out of History and have a free block.

-it didn't work-

So, i did the next best thing, choose ANOTHER course. It was between: Guitar 11, Drama 12, and Textiles 11. Yeah...i don't sew. AND I don't act. SO I am in Guitar 11. YAY!!! MY FIRST EVER FUN COURSE :D

Well, that's about it...I mean the much anticipated "sit-com?" FAILED! Nothing. Just random over-hyper people...hitting eachother for no reason...ratings are down...

It's all right, something should be coming shortly, my producers are starting to get a little stressed...so SOMETHING BETTER BE COMING.

Well, that's it.

Signing off,
DG

1 comment:

  1. History 12 was an awesome class and its already helped me so much in university (but I am in a history program and I bet you are looking at a science program instead so yeah it might not help you). It was quite a lot of work though so hopefully you like guitar. Tyler just finished taking guitar last semester and he loved it so hopefully you will too.

    ReplyDelete