Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back to School. -sigh-

For the past week I have seen it all. Curling, Hockey, Speed Skating, Telephone Sharades, Althletes, people from all over, and I haven't step FOOT down town vancouver yet. (sad i know, don't worry, i'll get there)

As for the actual performing, It was quite fun. The dutch don't care about Highland Dancing SO, we didn't have much of a crowd the final day. Swag was...6 giant stickers, a pen and magnet. (Did someone say CHEAP??). Sadly that's about as good as it gets.

OH yeah, i also have serious shin splints from dancing 9 half-hour blocks on concrete. THANK YOU OLYMPICS.

OH and Canada lost to the U.S.A today. 5-3. Hm...why do i feel like gold is slipping through our fingers. GET IT TOGETHER CANADA!

Well, The olympics are half over, and now i'm heading BACK to school after missing about a week. I'm not sure how i'm going to be able to do this, but i'll some how survive this week. I'm BACK everyone, so WATCH OUT.

It's also a week after Valentines Day. I escaped it unharmed. It was a wonderful thing.

So, it's back to real life tomorrow. I'm kinda bummed. BUT I AM ALSO DETERMINED TO GET TO DOWN TOWN VANCOUVER THIS WEEK! SOMETIME!!!!!

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment