Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BOO-YEAH!!!! (a series of screaching noises to follow)

Hello faithful readers, I did miss the yesterday, but that was because I was so tired, so I choose to sleep rather then blog. SORRY, I know...me and my skewed priorities.

So, Yesterday was Russia versus USA (women's hockey). Yes I saw the game, and YES USA kicked Russia butt to a grand score of 13-0. OUCH! This game was NO WHERE near as exciting as the Canadian game from the day before. Half way through some of the fans defected and started cheering for Russia. The cheers for Russia would start once one of their players cleared their zone of the puck and would continue until possesion of the puck was lost. One over enthusiastic cheerer sat behind me. His shrieks of sheer joy were so peircing that my brain would literally shut down. After a few laughs at his expense and a snide comment involving pre-pubescent cats, his shrieks became not only blog worthy but title worth aswell.

Performances went well. No one watched us at first, at the night performance. However, we did have people watching us (while we had ditched our dance shoes and decided to go for it runners) for the second ones.

What I learned from yesterday WAS THAT PERFORMERS MUST NOT TALK TO THE ATHLETES! (too bad no one told US that). To make a long story short, a bunch of miscommunications happened, a photo with an athlete taken and our passes were ALMOST revoked. Luckily that didn't happen, and we will be performing again tomorrow, only this time it'll be at curling.

Today, i went to school. Today I got homework, performed a song i wrote, did a little bit more work then necessary on the homework I had, and almost fell asleep at least twice. All in all it was a productive day.

But goodness gracious, I must get back to my homework. TIME TO SYNTHESIZE!!!!

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment