Sunday, January 31, 2010

January...It's Over...ONTO FEBRUARY

I may have emotional attatchments to things like calculus and music...I might even have a hatred toward economics that can only be described as unhealthy...BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY PREFERENCES TO MONTHS! I am not one of the people that are like: "OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS!!! IT"S FEBRUARY LIFE IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!"...please...I am just not.

February, DOES bring it's own interesting things...such as the inevitable chick flick celebrating a holiday dedicated to procreating (the history on that is definately unsure...but the result is pretty clear -yes I am talking to you, all you November babies...-

Needless to say, February DOES bring other thing as well. Vancouver 2010. THE OLYMPICS. No I will not state my opinion of the games...because everyone has a different view, I am indifferent. However, they're coming and quickly...13 days to go O.O -OH MIGHTY SNOW DEMONS I BESEECH THEE SEND US SOME SNOW!!!-

February ALSO brings a new semester. AH, finally...no free block...but plenty to look forward despite that. With enough love-triangles to keep more then half of us entertained, i certainly WON'T be lacking on the entertainment factor :D (none of which will be mine, BY THE WAY)

FEBRUARY ALSO BRINGS UNIVERSITY acceptances or regections -GASP GASP GASP- (More on that when I get to that...so just breathe)

So, perhaps February DOES look a little kinder then January, BUT I DO NOT JUDGE A MONTH BY THE COVER! Please, Febraury COULD be JUST as hard as January...

PFFT...

SEE YA LATER JANUARY! I HOPE YOU NEVER COME BACK! (HEART)

Signing off,
DG

1 comment:

  1. Rylan! I love your blog. I can almost hear the expression of voice you would use if you were telling me this face to face. What universities have you applied to?? Happy February!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete