Friday, February 5, 2010

Un autre chose...

Oui, cette post est EN FRACAIS! No, i wouldn't do that too you reader.

So first week of second semester has finally ended. It feels like just yesterday I "frolicking" in Chemistry. Now, i'm playing guitar and speaking french. C'est amusant :D

This week felt like a month. No joke. It was like I was hit by a semi...like 4 times. It doesn't help that I STILL don't sleep, and apparently neither do any of my friends. -TAKE THAT SLEEPING ENTHUSIASTS!-


And, for all those who have been watching the developments in the even present drama: "Me versus Grad Dinner Dance", things have certainly been acting up.

I am still going stag, HOWEVER, I now have to choose between paying $190 for the night, or $121.75. My money is on the latter. THAT is only for limo or bus. I haven't even factored in the additional cost of the suit. Granted i'm not paying as much as the girls in our cohord, this is still getting a little pricy...UNIVERSITY IS COMING!!! -sigh-

Needless to say, I think Grad Dinner Dance is out to get me. CURSES!

Well, World, who are all gathering in Vancouver as we speak, with the blooming flowers, the green trees and the beautiful sun...OH YEAH, and the winter olympics, i hope you enjoyed this. And if you ARE a sleep enthusiast, i apologize for the wise crack. Mais C'est la vie ;)

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment