Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Post-Exam week freedom

Alright, so...i KINDA over-reacted about my econ final. It was no where NEAR as bad as i Thought it was going to be. Actually it was quite...friendly O.O...i guess i was wrong to take my stesses and anger out on Econ...WELL BETTER THAT THEN ON REAL PEOPLE!

Now what to do with my self? Sleep? Most definately. Stay up on msn? YEEES! Write on this blog, which only 7 people read AND only when i tell them to?...Yeah...probably.

I now have semester 2 to deal with. Which really won't be that bad...unless of course a natural disaster hits our area. Semester 2 is going to be peaceful, and wonderful...and econ-less. Life goes on...THERE IS LIFE AFTER ECON! (however there is NO LIFE after CALCULUS!)

Now, to fill you in on my life AFTER the exam, i went skating. Yes, skating, complete with skate rentals, gloves (anyone notice that those red olympic gloves are EVERYWHERE!!!!) and two extra pairs of socks (those rental skates give nasty blisters). Needless to say it was fun. My music was with me, it was a GREAT TIME...(wow i need to have REAL friends...)

Well, that's all for now...Sorry but this blog just isn't as entertaining as some of my others...GIVE ME A BREAK...it's the end of exam week, i ain't gonna waste my limited amount of energy on beign witty.

Signing off,
An exhausted DG

No comments:

Post a Comment