Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CURSE YOU ECON...

So I have just, for the past 5 hours, typed out my ENTIRE econ course. PAINFUL. It's times like these, I wish I had been more proactive in class. Except, what would be the fun of cramming?
So, for all those who felt lost for the past 3 days since my last post, DON'T WORRY, I am here. And I am going to restore order back into your lives.

Well, reader, it's time I was honest with the world. I am cheating on Calculus for Music. I KNOW I KNOW, it LOOKS bad, but you've got to understand...there was nothing I could do. I just found all these great bands on youtube...and one thing lead to another...It just feels weird to look at Calculus knowing my feelings of adoration have dimmed slightly now that music has entered my life...i feel so ashamed.

Aside from this tragic tid-bit of information, my studying for econ has ranged from mildly uncomfortable to outright unbearable. No matter how you spin it, I have decided that econ and I are just NOT in the same relationship that Calculus and I...had. I mean we were bearly even friends...and now this? Shoving econ into your head is BOUND to lead to bad feelings and fueds...AGAIN CURSE YOU ECONOMICS AP 12.

However, once this week is over, I can finally sit back at drift effortlessly into semester two. Not that semester two will be particularily easier, just it won't be as stressful as this semester turned out to be. -grumble-

So, as I head into my FINAL exam (Chemistry went REALLY well by the way) of semster one and into a Drama-less second, i feel as though my life will become infinately brighter and more at peace....well, i thought I might be able to fool myself poeticly...didn't work...sigh

Signing off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment