Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is the Oxidization Number for Finals?

So, ever faithful reader, in case you are wondering: TWO EXAMS ARE FINISHED! Only two more to go. Chemistry, I PWN YOU!

But let's take a moment to reflect:
CALCULUS is now OVER!!!! (weeps silently for a few moments). Alright, not completely, now i am left to study for a test in May, but that's not nearly as fun as the class was. But sadly all good things must come to an end-bother.

But with two days left in the semester things couldn't be more up in the air. A chem test tomorrow that could literally make or break you -curse you electrochemistry- and econ, that perpetually confusing course that seems to never make any more sense... Besides that, my friends to deal with the stresses of this rather hectic time have resorted to multiple "stress relievers", romantic chic lit, napping, falling off the face of the earth...and so on. (I just hope my stress levels stay at the happy normal they are currently at).

Despite my hollow feeling from the end of Calculus (that dang course about foot problems???), the rest of my life has been going pretty well. Except for grad just won't leave me alone. I have yet to go through a day WITH OUT the mention of grad. I am thinking that grad wants me to hate it...not that we were on speaking terms to begin with.

Stress levels are on the rise, and it's beginning to show that energy levels are dropping, at an almost frightening pace. But, with my week off, i plan to SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP. oh, and study for the Econ test have during the week too. (It's good to know where my priorities are these exam week...). But what I do to counteract my rising stress levels is: EXERCISE! And TOO much of it. Exercise for a stressful time. Go for a walk, or a jog. Go to the gym or play a game of soccer with your friends. Just remember STRESS IS BAD!

~This has been brought to you by the School Board of B.C. STAY HEALTHY CHILDREN~
PFFT THEY TOLD ME I WAS OBESE AND WAS GOING TO DIE??? (I'm underweight...what do THEY know...)

Signing Off,
a Hefty DG

1 comment:

  1. In case you were wondering, Nadya has just found out that Ivan had brought her in the guise of the Grand Duchess Anastasia to get the reward from the Dowager Empress and is now completely shattered. Ivan is too, except he decides he needs to let her go, and allow Nadya (who he still thinks is a fake Anastasia, since he swears he saw her die) to live a life of luxury as Anastasia. Back to studying...

    ReplyDelete