Tuesday, March 2, 2010

University??

March, you are here. WOW! One step closure to the end of highschool as I know it. Scary thought. Granted, i'll be moving on to bigger and better things (hopefully), but soon it'll all be coming to a close.

Speaking of bigger and better things, my school of choice, apparently enjoys lying. Odd, and slightly ironic, i know. They told my they would get back to me by the 26 of February (then sent me an email that i wouldn't know til the 27th-should have realized something was wrong right then-), but that date has come and gone. Obviously. Even more obviously, they haven't gotten back to me. Until today.


DRAMATIC MUSIC

In other news, I have currently been trying to play sweet caroline on the guitar, i hate it. Currently in search of not AS corny of a song. I'll continue to look. However, if anyone has any suggestions for an easy to learn and perfect song, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Also, grand limo HAS been finalized. I'm still taking the bus, but to all those who are in the limo this is great news. A special thanks goes out to a specific friend, who due to privacy concerns i won't name but they know who they are, who worked tirelessly on this project, i speak for everyone both in the limo and not in the limo; THANK YOU!!!! (all you lazy butts who didn't say thank you, can now take credit).

AND, even more important, CANADA IS AMAZING! We won: 14 golds, 7 silver, and 5 bronze, 26 all together. MEANING that we TOPPED the podeum MOST OF THE TIME! USA, with 37 medals, only topped the podeum 9 times. And Germany, only 10. WE won the record for most golds won by a host nation in the winter olympics, most golds won by ANY nation in a winter olympics, AND most golds won at THESE olympics. CANADA!!! YOU ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!

Oh, and they are still reviewing my application. I'll tell you when i know anything.

Yeah, i kept you in suspense for nothing.

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment