Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poor Wandering Ones

Oh yes, Musicals. GOTTA LOVE 'EM! Now i'm NOT talking about those typical highschool musicals (not to be confused with that travesty with Zac Efron... WHICH I WILL NEVER REFER TO!) like Grease, Bye Bye Birdie, or even Fiddler on the Roof, I am talking about hardcore musicals. WICKED, SWEENEY TODD, INTO THE WOODS, WEST SIDE STORY...and FIDDLER ON THE ROOF (sometimes). Really if it hasn't been attempted by highschool students, then it's still hard core.

But onto other things.

I have gotten a scholarshop to BYU. That's good. Shaves the price down a little. So I'm happy.

Moreover, I think I should try and write a musical. You know, full of love, hate, yelling, death, and perhaps an Island that holds countless number of people...who all seem to think that they are never going to be saved...oh wait...that's already a drama...dangit!

Well...perhaps a musical isn't such a good idea...perhaps a teen fic then...-gag-

Nah.

Signing Off.
D.G.
P.S. I'm adding periods to the end of sentences. It. Adds. Emphasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment