Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hark! What is that noise, pray tell me!

Oh, my faithful readers, today is DEFINATELY a good day.

My friend has found a boyfriend. AH the little ironies. More on that story later.

I got 6/6 on another french essay. :D Life's good.

BYU got back to me.

I got 6/6 on an English essay. That too is good.

I am currently trying to think of the best way to write this story for english, as of right now, i'm still undergoing writers block.

I am also fully aware the costs of crying wolf, and I hope I never do it.

AT least 3-4 secrets were spilt today. All of which altered the world.

AND, BYU said YES! I'M GOING TO PROVO!!! (HEY! it's a LOT cooler then it sounds. SO SHUT UP!)

SO PUMPED :D :D

Hope you enjoyed that.

Signing Off,
DG

1 comment:

  1. Tell me, what on earth is PROVO? And said friend no longer has a boyfriend ;) And you can't cry wolf twice- remember that.

    ReplyDelete