Sunday, October 3, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons...Make Hot Chocolate.

Yes, this is the truth. If life screws you over, you really should make hot chocolate. Not because It'll make ANYTHING any better, but it'll make you THINK that things are getting better. When, in reality, they really aren't. And you are stupidly doing things, and everything is falling to bits around you. And then you ask yourself...what the heck is your problem. So go ahead. When life gives you lemons, please, please, I beg of you, make Hot Chocolate...because in someways that is better then eating a lemon.

Not that there is anything wrong with Lemons.

In other news, I am about to embark on the wonderful world of: HOMECOMING. -i don't even understand what the heck it is...- All I know is that it makes people giddy to be asked, and apparently when you ask people it makes people happy. Sure...that works? And to go back to the recurring theme here, it's all about making people feel good. Because making people feel good, makes you feel good...or something like that. I think. I have to recheck my "how to be a human" handbook. I keep forgetting.

So homecoming is when our football team (which sucks royally) comes home and plays a team they think they can beat (but they won't) and everyone just goes absolutely ga-ga about it. In fact so badly so...that everyone just completely dresses up like Lady Gaga and dances around to rather nonsensical music. I swear my sarcasm is back in full force. That sucks...for all of you!

So despite my rather indifference to the actually event of Homecoming (think of grad night, but cheaper...but same emotional conviction), and my rather corrupted views of life at the moment, I'm sure that all will work out beautifully. Oh WAIT, scratch THAT is MID-TERM MONTH! OH...CAN YOU SAY STRESS! CAN YOU SAY A WEEK OF NON-STOP REVIEWING AND CRAMMING AND HOPING THAT YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF!? ISN'T THIS FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Sorry, I'm trying to get control on my cap locks...but for some reason it always get out of control. I SHOULD care, but quite frankly I'm beyond caring...it just happens far to much.

But remember, children. I mean Faithful Readers, it's always good to remember who you are, and make good choices. And to think things through, because sometimes if you don't it can bite you in the butt. That's just a general rule, and in no way an allusion to my life right now. Because my life rocks, and I'm just trying to pass off some wisdom you all should try and follow. So...like I've said before...if life gives you lemons....


THROW THEM RIGHT BACK AT LIFE AND THROW IN A FEW OF YOUR OWN!

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment