Monday, October 18, 2010

IT'S HOMEWORK WEEK!

This week I learned the power of pie. Pumpkin Pie. People crave it. People covet it. People desperately WANT to eat pumpkin pie. And when you personally have the pie...you control the people. POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHA.

But what does this have to do with Homework week?

Well...since motivation is dying thanks to mid-terms and papers...or just university life in general. And since, i being a caring individual who is not interested in manipulating anyone what so ever. So, i offered pie. To all those who completed their homework, they get pie. For all those who don't finish their homework...they DON'T GET PIE! And all because of my caring self, who is not interested in the power I control at all, I am kindly encouraging all those around me to complete their assignments.

Alright, power is nice...but i'm not letting it go to my head.

So, it's homework week...date week...academic week, and i'm pretty sure, "just-be-your-self-week". And because everyone LOVES weeks with multiple themes. No it's true. Having a theme really helps you focus your thoughts and organize your life...oh and ensure that you DON'T MANIPULATE others...unless you have pie!

Alright, I am not obsessed with the power of pie...it's just ironic how well it works.

And it looks like my class it going to start...looks like it's back to "Homework Week".

WHOOOOOOOOO!

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment