Thursday, April 1, 2010

I've Been Workin' On the Railroad...

My Spring break check list has been slowly completed. Well I haven't really started my french project but that's cause I have a whole month in which I can finish it, no big deal. Finished 1984. Must admit, room 101, SCARY PLACE (where can I get one???---> I kid...i hope). Started studying for my calculus exam in may, that's gonna be fun. O.o...

In other news, spring break weather has been a bit bi-polar. We almost had shorts and t-shirt weather. But then we didn't. It's been rainy, windy, sunny, cold, warm(ish), and it even hailed. I, like the weather, have been amazingly bi-polar. Needless to say, today i realized I've developed a unnatural distaste towards people. Wait, not people, unMOTIVATED people.

But, i'm not going to rant.

I never rant.

ever.

Easter is coming. My birthday is coming. TYC is coming. Stress is coming. Although, i'm not really sure why. I just have this uneasy feeling that everything is going to fall flat on its face in a minute, and I'm going to have to pick up the pieces. ALTHOUGH, i can say this, my friends have been very good at not being unmotivated. They are in my good books. YAY for you, all those who call themselves my friend, give your self a pat on the back. -THIS MEANS YOU READER!-

Enjoy your well-diserved pattings,

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment