Friday, April 16, 2010

When You See My Face...(you know the words)

So, I've officially finished BRAVE NEW WORLD, and sadly I did not enjoy it. Compared to 1984, I felt like that every thing the characters did was either pointless OR insane. The "utopia" bothered me. Barnard, Helmholtz, John, Lenina, Henry, Linda, the Director...ALL bothered me. No one liked to think...I felt like my very ideals were being...forced to watch a badly filmed movie. Technically, it was VERY well written, it just didn't connect with me. Oh well :(

So, the decisions been reached...we are getting the chocolate fountain. A chocolate fountain and fruit making our dinner a wonderful price of $90. SWEET! But, what can you do? Grad is grad, and EVERY ONE LOVES IT, and they'd pay anything for it...sadly...:(

Scholarship nonsense: if me and a date wear a dress and tux made COMPLETELY out of duct tape, I could win money! I'm not going to do it, but it certainly does sound like fun. SOOO, if anyone out there is craving to wear duct tape to THEIR grad it could be fun. (Plus it's cheaper then going out a whole new dress...think about it!!!)

Today has been extremely productive...Ah, I love pro-D days....of course half of you university students are already done...-.-" <------ asian face of jealousy.

Alright, that's it for tonight

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment