Saturday, April 10, 2010

A BRAVE NEW WORLD!!!!!! (No really, do close your eyes)

No, this is not a messed up reference to the classic Disney song: WHOLE new world, it is an ALLUSION to a novel, about a dystopian society. I think our teacher has developed a secret taste for forcing people to think the same way and not to complain about (and if they do, they DIE!!!!). Either that or they actually have decent plots and are important to our literary development (I'll go with the latter, i don't think my English Teacher HAS a room 101 at her disposal... I hope).

In other news, this weekend has been, like most others, a calm and rather organized affair. With minimal studying for my calculus exam (may 5th), barely started Brave New World (needs to be done by April 20th) AND haven't studied at ALL for my english exam on monday. I am SO prepared, sometimes I even amaze myself.

I guess you could easily say that this weekend has been one procrastination, BUT it also has been one of Celtic concerts, practising for a show my church will be putting on, AND catching up on much needed sleep. No matter how you put it, I have done what is MOST important.

I am said to say, that tonight's blog is brief, but do not be dismayed, there will be more to come. I'm sure ONE of my friends will do something stupid, that's I'll JUST HAVE to tell they world about. It will probably even happen next week.

Signing off,
DG

1 comment: