Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello, Did you just vote?

So, i slaved a good 8 hours in a state that is not mine, in an election that I can't participate in, to receive data I don't really care about. Yes, I just did EXIT POLLING! Which is basically where I get to be crazy annoying and pester people to give me their opinions on politics so some person crunching the numbers can gauge the political climate of Utah. Is there even a political climate in Utah? And does it ever change?

Alright, so it is kinda entertaining. Talking to people and break down that "I'm-afraid-to-talk-to-people" facade that holds so many back. Yet, somehow I wish i could've broken that wall by doing something WAY less painful! Isn't there some pill you can take to make you more outgoing? A drink you can drink? A substance you can abuse? Oh...yeah...there is alcohol...grumble. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE?!?!?!

I mean outgoing, but still fully aware of your actions. THAT IS MUCH harder to come by. But I think after slaving for a insane amount of time I should be able to talk to whomever I want. So...unlike finding a back bone (yes you should know who is responsible...I won't say any names), it's time to become outgoing and enjoyable to be with...or well...more enjoyable then I USUALLY AM.

Oh, also I discovered that AMERICANS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO REPLICATE ASIAN FOOD! PANDA EXPRESSES SHOULD ALL BE BURNED! ASIANS EVERYWHERE ARE WEEPING BECAUSE OF IT'S EXISTENCE! To those who don't know what Panda Express is...remember those crappy Asian places at the mall? The ones where the meat was alright but not really completely perfect or tasted kinda off...PANDA EXPRESS IS LIKE THAT BUT 300 TIMES WORSE! AMERICA STOP TRY TO STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S CULTURES AND LET THE PURE FORM OF TRUE ASIAN FOOD COME FORWARD!

Signing off
An Asian Food Obsessed DG
-weeping-

2 comments:

  1. *snort*. That's all. Yesterday was interesting for me, as well. No, I didn't do any exit polling. Here's the thing. Unlike most, I find political calls entertaining, as long as it's a real person. They're really fun to mess with, if you're not a citizen. Think about it. And try it out in the next election, Rylan. It is, indeed, a gas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make you Pad Thai and see if it meets your standards. ;)

    ReplyDelete