Saturday, August 7, 2010

Send In the Clowns

Perhaps one of them most intriguing songs ever written, Send In The Clowns has been preformed by virtually anyone who wants to be on broadway...yet has remained completely unnoticed...and yet songs like "One Night Stand" keep getting pumped through our local radio stations...go figure.

So times is starting to slip through my fingers. In less then 2 weeks I will be leaving BC...and heading off to the states for 3.5 months...and then coming back for Christmas. Sadly, it's dawned on me, that there are many people I WON'T be seeing again...at least for this year. Many are on vacation, or just too busy for me to see (and for those who are neither...and just avoiding me...I WILL FIND YOU!). So, those who are reading this, I want to tell each of you specifically, yet generally enough so that I don't violate on-line privacy issues, that I will miss you, and I will try and ensure that I stay in touch. But if for what ever reason I don't keep up connections, there will ALWAYS be ONE place to find me.

Right Here. Faithful Reader...right here.

I am going to PROMISE each of you, that this blog will remain running, that it will stay a float, that NOTHING IS GONNA BRING THIS DOWN (or break my stride). This may be the only way (at times) you'll hear from me. So if you want to jog your memory to remember what my voice and sarcastic insights sound like, just come on over to my blog and have a read.

THIS IS MY PLEDGE TO ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS! (Oh and feel free to encourage others to read too). Please continue reading, I appreciate it very much. I'm going to miss you all.

13 days left.

Signing Off,
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment